Hello beautiful people!
This was my first attempt at actual bridal makeup on myself and I actually loved how it turned out. Wish I'd gotten better pics but these aren't totally horrid.
Here's what I used.
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335
- Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Purple Stack (plum brown)
- Victoria's Secret Eye-shadow - Petal to the Metal
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Colour Eye-shadow - Basic of Bases
- L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Bronze
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Jordana Lip Liner - Sexy Mauve
- L.A.Colors Eye-liner - Mahogany
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*