Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 December 2014

Simple Bridal w/ Matte Pink Lip






Hello beautiful people!

This was my first attempt at actual bridal makeup on myself and I actually loved how it turned out. Wish I'd gotten better pics but these aren't totally horrid.

Here's what I used.

Eyes:

  • City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
  • Mac Pro Longwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
  • Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335
  • Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Purple Stack (plum brown)
  • Victoria's Secret Eye-shadow - Petal to the Metal
  • Ruby Kisses Luxe Colour Eye-shadow - Basic of Bases
  • L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Bronze
  • NYC Liquid Liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Lips:
  • Jordana Lip Liner - Sexy Mauve
  • L.A.Colors Eye-liner - Mahogany

Don't forget to check out my other social media such as FacebookInstagramYoutube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!

*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*

God Bless.
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment