Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 December 2014

Inspiration: Linda Hallberg

So today I will be putting forward some inspiration for you from one of my favourite artists ... Ever?! Lol no seriously I love like 99.9475% of her work. Her work is flawless and so different to a lot of the ongoing trends on social media in the beauty community nowadays. I love when people break the mould and pave their own path and win my heart along the way.

I hope you draw some inspiration of her work as I have and still do, and also too I hope you enjoy this post. There's lots of pics.

From her more natural looks:

















To more smokey/sultry/glamorous looks:


 To artistic:




To colourful:

To glitzy:
And one of my all time favourite looks from her!
























I suppose it helps that she's absolutely stunning but she's also outlandishly talented! Check out her blog, Linda Hallberg Blog. You may have to use Google Translate as she's Swedish, but it's totally worth it!

I hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more! Don't forget to click that follow button and tick a reaction at the bottom of the post as well!

Check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin'(in the event you don't have a Google Acct.).

God Bless
Lolo
xOXo

No comments:

Post a Comment