A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below!
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
- Prisma Powder
- NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
- Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Blush Stack
- Wet n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
- City Color Cosmetics Hightlight - Glimmer
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
- L.A.Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil - Sunglasses
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335
- Malibu Glitz Eye-shadow - Truffle, Dark Night
- Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Green Stack
- L.A.Colors Single Pot Eye-shadow - Champagne
- L.A.Colors Auto Eye-liner - Black
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Tropical Paradise
- L.A.Girl Endless Auto Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- L.A.Colors Lip-liner - Mahogany
- Jordana Cosmetics Lip-liner - Mahogany
- L.A.Colors Vit.E & Aloe Vera Lipstick - Mystique Brown
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*