A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used are listed below!
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
- Prisma Powder
- Nicka K Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
- Shany Cosmetics 7 Layer Masterpiece Makeup Set - Blush Stack
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Dazzling Sand
- City Color Cosmetics Hightlight - Dazzle
- Wet n Wild Cosmetics Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC ProLongwear PaintPot - Soft Ochre
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Primer - Nude
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335
- Shany Cosmetics 7 Layer Masterpiece Makeup Set - Purple Stack, Orange Stack
- Ruby Kisses Luxe Color Single Eye-shadow - Pretty In Pink
- L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Very Black & Brown
- Jordana Bestlash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Jordana Lip-liner - Sexy Mauve
- L.A.Girl Lip-liner - Deepest Purple
- L.A.Colors Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Lipstick - Pink Parfait
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*