A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below.
- L.A.Girl HD Pro Conceal - Fawn & Beautiful Bronze
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Jordana Forever Flawless Pressed Powder - Warm Cocoa
- Prisma Powder
- NKNY Mineral Pressed Powder - Dark Chocolate
- Wet n Wild Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
- City Color Cosmetics Hightlight - Glimmer
- NKNY Multicolor Blush - Summer Glow
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
- L.A.Girl Cosmetics HD Pro Primer - Nude
- Wet n Wild Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Brulee
- Inglot Cosmetics Eye-shadow - Matte 335, AMC Shine 30
- Starry Cosmetics Highlighter
- Shany 7 Layer Masterpiece Set - Fall Colours Stack
- L.A.Colors Cosmetics Single Pot Eye-shadow - Eden
- L. A. Girl Cosmetics Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Very Black
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eye-liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Sacha Fix It Spray for Oily Skin
- Jordana Cosmetics Lip-liner - Sexy Mauve
- L.A.Girl Cosmetics Lip-liner - Cabaret
- L.A.Colors Vit.E & Aloe Vera Lipstick - Pink Parfait
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*