Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 December 2014

[Fortnight Challenge #1] Mac n' Taupe Bronze

Hey guys!

A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."





Products used listed below.

Eyes:
  • City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
  • MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal - Barely Branded
  • Inglot Cosmetics - Matte 335
  • Tres Belle Cosmetique Palette
  • L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Brown
  • NYC Liquid Liner - Black
  • Rimmel London Scandal-eyes Kohl Kajal Liner - Nude
  • L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Liner - Black
  • Jordana Best Lash Extremem Volumizing Mascara
Lips:

  • Jordana Lip-liner - Sexy Mauve
  • L.A.Colors Eye-liner Pencil - Mahogany




Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!

Don't forget to check out my other social media such as FacebookInstagramYoutube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!

*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*

God Bless.
xOXo
Loli

No comments:

Post a Comment