A little background,
"I decided to challenge myself to doing 2 weeks worth of makeup, essentially challenging myself to do makeup I usually wouldn't; thus, coming out of my comfort zone and experimenting. And I intended to film all of it. Mind you, I don't wear makeup everyday so only the days I wore any significant amount of makeup is when I filmed. Thus the reason it took a while to complete."
Products used listed below.
- City Color Cosmetics Eye-shadow Primer
- MAC ProLongwear Paintpot - Soft Ochre
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal - Barely Branded
- Inglot Cosmetics - Matte 335
- Tres Belle Cosmetique Palette
- L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner Pencil - Brown
- NYC Liquid Liner - Black
- Rimmel London Scandal-eyes Kohl Kajal Liner - Nude
- L.A.Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Liner - Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extremem Volumizing Mascara
- Jordana Lip-liner - Sexy Mauve
- L.A.Colors Eye-liner Pencil - Mahogany
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to check out my other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Bloglovin! Click that Google Connect button yo!
*Please tick a reaction at the end of this post so I know that you enjoy my content*